Delinquent Tax Return; Late Filed Return

The first step to paying back taxes is to file any late, unfiled, and delinquent tax returns. However, many taxpayers with unfiled tax returns do not know where to go for help with their unfiled taxes.  If you need help with how to file back taxes, contact Austin & Larson Tax Resolution today.  Many tax problems begin with a delinquent tax return. Once an individual or business starts down this treacherous path, it can be very difficult to get their tax situation back under control. Taxpayers can have a delinquent tax return for many reasons, but some of the most common are financial hardship caused by a balance due on the return, life changing event like divorce, or moving/flood/fire which resulted in lost documentation for the return. So, what is a delinquent tax return, what can happen as a result of not filing your tax return, and what should you do next to begin to correct this tax problem? What Is An Unfiled or Delinquent… Read More


  Making Your Required IRS Tax Payment Will Help You Not Owe When You File Your Taxes.  For Taxpayers With A Back Tax Debt, Paying Quarterly Estimates And Getting Into Tax Compliance Is Required To Establish Resolution On Your Tax Debt.  IRS third quarter estimates are due on September 15, 2017. Every year we meet with self-employed individuals that did not pay their quarterly estimated tax payments and now owe a tax bill that they cannot afford. Many of them intended to make their tax payment. However, instead of paying their taxes in quarterly estimates, they instead intended to make the payment when they filed their return at the end of the year. If you are self-employed, it is imperative to make sure that you make your quarterly tax payments. If there is one reoccurring theme that we see it is a failure to make these payments that then leads to a large, unpaid tax liability at the end of the year. Taxpayers can even pay… Read More

Tax Relief Specialists; IRS Tax Help

Tax relief specialists can provide essential IRS help and tax help when trying to resolve back tax debt.  If you need tax relief services or help with your back taxes, contact Austin & Larson Tax Resolution.  We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the IRS and resolve your outstanding tax debt.  Tax help can be found in many different forms for those with a tax debt.  Once a tax debt is formed, it can be a very difficult scenario to attempt to keep up with paying all your personal bills, keeping your business going, and maintaining all the other elements in your life.  Therefore, it is especially important to choose the correct tax relief specialists and get help with the IRS. What to look for when choosing a firm for tax help You want a firm that has the ability to fight for your rights and has the knowledge and expertise required to negotiate your resolution on your behalf.  This is usually achieved by… Read More

Small business tax help small business tax deductions

Small businesses and taxes go hand-in-hand and it is important for the success of the small business to reduce its business tax by claiming every tax deduction to which it is entitled.  One small business tax deduction that people generally have questions on is the home office deduction.  If you need small business tax help or have questions regarding business tax deductions, contact Austin & Larson Tax Resolution for all of you back tax needs.  Many small business owners do at least a portion of their work from their home.  However, many people are not sure if they can claim a small business tax deduction for their home office.  There are a lot of things to remember and be aware of when claiming a home office or when working from home.  Some of the most common complexities are which method you should claim along with which expenses of the home can be claimed. Which expenses can you claim? For a small business owner with a… Read More


Form 1120S is used to file your corporate tax return for an S-Corporation.  This business tax return reports all of you income and deductions for the year to the IRS.  If you have questions about how to prepare and file form 1120S, please contact Austin and Larson Tax Resolution to speak with one of our tax return specialists.   Corporate Tax Returns So you have decided to make the plunge into being an entrepreneur and formed a S Corporation.  One of the most important things to know about running your business is how to file your corporate tax return.  What can you claim as a deduction from your business and where do the deductions go on your corporate tax return? The IRS defines a S Corporation as a “corporation that elects to pass corporate income, losses, deductions, and credits through to their shareholders for federal tax purposes”.  To qualify and open a S Corporation you need to do all of the following: Be a domestic… Read More

click me