Warning: Undefined variable $post_id in /var/www/wp-content/themes/altaxresolution/archive.php on line 53
IRS-Substitute For Return-Unfiled-Tax Returns-help

If you have unfiled tax returns, the IRS may prepare a return for your unfiled taxes called a Substitute for Return (SFR).  This return will likely result in a high tax balance.  If the IRS has prepared a return for you or if you need back tax help in paying back taxes, contact Austin& Larson Tax Resolution for resolution of your IRS problems.  TAX HELP WITH SUBSTITUTE FOR RETURNS         Have you gone multiple years without filing a tax return with the IRS?  Do you have unfiled tax returns? Are you not sure where to go for help with back taxes and IRS problems?   Are you wondering what the IRS will do to you because you have unfiled tax returns?  If this scenario applies to you, you need to know about an IRS substitute for return (SFR).  The IRS will file a return on your behalf.  Sometimes this will be the year after the return was due and sometimes it can be multiple years after… Read More

click me